HR Specialist («Deloitte»)
HR Specialist - Business Process Solutions Group - Tax & Legal Department
Deloitte is seeking a HR specialist to join Business Process Solutions Group within the Tax & Legal Department in the Ufa office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Advising clients on Russian labor law and HR Administration issues;
- Preparing HR documents (in Russian and English) for the following processes: hiring, transfers, resignations, terminations, business trips, keeping records on vacation, etc.;
- Correct and timely input the required data and documentation;
- Monitoring of the changes in Russian labor law and implement updates and amendments;
- Filling labor books;
- To ensure 100% compliance with the local Labor code, Migration laws, etc.;
- Updating and maintenance personnel data in SAP HR System, ensuring the highest level of accuracy;
- Company internal policies and procedures update, to ensure that such policies is compliant with local legislation and regulations;
- Preparation and delivery of HR reports (personnel turnover, vacation balance);
- Higher education;
- Experience on the similar positions from 1 year;
- Experienced SAP user;
- Good knowledge of Russian labor law and document flow;
- Intermediate English is a must;
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Tel: +7 (917) 41 01 834